Tuesday, February 22, 2011

After a Hurricane Comes a Rainbow

I've received an e-mail from a relative abroad telling me about her problems with her love. After reading her e-mail I told myself this famous line: "Been there, done that!" It was so ironic that I was once in her shoes. Having the feeling like your not alive anymore, because the better half of your life is no longer a part of it. It was like the world stopped spinning and you don't know how to make it go again. I told her my story, what happened, how I faced the problem and what my significant other did in return. Just when I thought our love story ended, it instead bloomed into something that every girl dreams. Everything changed for the better! I never thought at that down moment of my life things will return to how it used to be. I am hoping that my story inspired her and made her realize that it's not the end of the world...yet. Every one of us face different problems every-freaking-day but we must not forget that everything happens for a reason. A problem may be solved but for sure the next day will come with another problem. What's important is we shouldn't forget to pray and keep in mind that these problems mold us into becoming a better and mature person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment