Monday, June 7, 2010

And The Winners Are!

I woke up early this morning, 9am. I know that's not that early but i slept at 3am the previous night so I think that's early for me. So, I was able to watch the MTV Movie Awards 2010 and here are the results. And I must say, Twilight really swept almost all the awards, AGAIN!

Best Female Performance: Kristen Stewart

Best Kiss: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

Best Scared-As-Sh*t Performance: Amanda Seyfried

Best Badass Star: RAIN! (yay!)

Best Male Performance and Global Superstar: Robert Pattinson

Best Villain: Ken Jeong

Best Comedic Performance: Zac Galifianakis

Best Breakout Star: Anna Kendrick

Best Movie: Twilight Saga: New Moon

Just like last year, Twilight got almost all of the awards! Congrats Twilight!

They also showed the 300th trailer of Eclipse..Haha! I just got that expression from Mo Twister. Can't wait to watch Eclipse. It was my favorite book in the series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment