Sunday, June 6, 2010

Chace Crawford Busted!

I was searching the internet yesterday evening looking for Heidi Montag's before and after breast implants photo when I came across a mug-shot photo of my uber-crush Chace Crawford.

Spotted! Chace Crawford was spotted not by Gossip Girl but by the Police Officers of Plano, Texas. He was busted for possessing two ounces of marijuana. The pot was still unlit. He was inside a '03 Nissan outside Ringo's pub in Texas. He was arrested just before 1 a.m., June 4.

Chace posted bail and was released immediately. He will soon appear in the movie Twelve wherein his character sells marijuana to teenagers from New York. Maybe he was just rehearsing for the movie. Maybe the police were wrong. HAHA! I was just kidding! I am really brokenhearted with this news. I hope he gets through with this issue.

Here's a souvenir photo of his mugshot after he was arrested:




XOXO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment