Saturday, February 20, 2010

Meet and Greet with My Favorite Boys

After waiting and wondering how I look at the pictures of my Meet and Greet with the Jabbawockeez, I now know the answer. I have receieved a tweet from MMI (Music Management International) that some of the pictures of the meet and greet are already available at the website of Channel V so I immediately visited the link and saw that my picture was already up together with my friends' pictures with their own Meet and Greet.

And here are the results of our most awaited pictures:
 
From left-right: SB, Chris, Kevin, Me, Joe, Ben, Phi, Nick and Rainen


 
Mark and Cory with the Boyce Avenue
We're still waiting for the other pictures that will be posted by MMI on their facebook account.
My picture with the whole gang of Jabbawockeez is really something that I will treasure forever. I was even planning of having it printed on a tarpaulin as a memorabilia.


1 comments:

markm said...

grrr... tanggalin mo nga label ko jan.

Post a Comment